Apart from minor error correction and frequent updates to topical pages, the following
updates have been made:
- 2003.09.10 - Added a link to The
Case for Public Power for Ontario.
- 2003.03.25 - Added link to UNENE,
the University Network of Excellence in Nuclear Engineering.
- 2003.03.10 - Added link to The
Engineering Institute of Canada on the career
- 2003.03.03 - Added some math links to the concepts
page and added a link to Calc98
on the download page.
- 2003.02.24 - Added computer code links on the to the main
- 2002.02.18 - Added Nuclear Courses offered
in Canada - a convenient list of and links to all nuclear related courses
offered in Canada.
- 2003.02.03 - Added An Introduction to the
CANDU Nuclear Energy Conversion System by A.A. Harms, McMaster University,
- 2002.12.17 - Added the CNS
student conference page.<--hold post till cleaned up.
- 2002.12.05 - Added:
- 2002.12.02 - Created a radiation page
with links to Argonne National Labs - Radiation
Fact Sheets and the ANS Radiation
- 2002.07.19 - CANTEACH has been moved to http://canteach.candu.org
and will be administered by COG henceforth. Please update your bookmarks.
- 2002.07.04 - Added a Process Modelling chapter to EP4D3.
- 2002.04.21 - Added World's
poor can change their own lot to the facts
- 2002.02.05 - Added Radiation info
(introductory level) by Jeremy Whitlock to the reference
- 2002.01.01 - Added Engineering Physics 2H4
/ Physics 2H4 - Introduction to Statistical Mechanics and Thermodynamics
- 2001.11.19 - Add a computing tools
- 2001.11.11 - Added student papers to the 2001
CNS Student Conference in the Universities Committee page.
- 2001.09.26 - Added links to:
- 2001.09.25 - Added a link to MNR movie to the main
- 2001.09.12 - Added U.S.
tragedy shows peril of bad globalization to the facts
- 2001.07.30 - Started a Heavy Water Property
- 2001.07.26 - Added a link to the WONC,
World Council of Nuclear Workers, to the main
- 2001.07.14 - Added The ABC's
of Nuclear Science to the concept
page and to the main page.
- 2001.07.11 - Added Kazys Almenas and Richard Lee, Nuclear Engineering:
an introduction to reference books list.
- 2001.07.06 - Added a link to Prolet
Inc. to the careers page.
- 2001.07.04 - Added a link to the Mathematics
Learning Centre to the teaching page.
- 2001.07.01 - Added a link to The
Prisoner's Dilemma to the facts page.
- 2001.06.03 - Added a link to The
Pebble Bed Modular Reactor on the main page
- 2001.03.29 - Added a link to the RADSAFE
- 2001.03.24 - Added a link to LCC-Win32,
a free compiler system for Windows by Jacob Navia, to the download
- 2001.03.12 - Started a FAQ page.
- 2001.02.28 - Moved CANTEACH to its own site at http://epic.mcmaster.ca/canteach/index.htm.
- 2001.02.22 - Replaced the search engine with
a better one - it allows advanced searches and has a site map. Sorry about
- 2001.01.11 - Added a link to Heavy Water properties to the download
- 2001.01.09 - Added a link to
Radiation Decay to the download page.
- 2000-12.20 - Added a link to NuclearMarket.com
to the main page. .
- 2000-11.18 - Added a link to:
- 2000-11.17 - Added Colour Nuclear Power
Green, an article by OECD secretary-general, Donald Johnston to the facts
- 2000-09.18 - Added a link to Atomic
Alcemy: Nuclear Processes to the main page.
- 2000-08.24 - Added CANNUC
Discussion Forum to the main page.
- 2000-08.18 - Added EP704 page (Nuclear
Power Plant Systems and Operation).
- 2000-07.02 - Added a link to the Nuclear
Info WebRing to the main page.
- 2000-05.24 - Started a Chernobyl page.
- 2000-05.24 - Added Overview of Nuclear Reactors
and their Uses to the main page.
- 2000-04.23 - Added a search engine.
- 2000-04.06 - Added a page for generic
information on the annual CNS / CNA Student Conference.
- 2000-04.04 - Added a link to the Nuclear
Engineering Source Book to the main page.
- 2000-04.04 - Added a humour page
- 2000-02.27 - Added the CANTEACH
- 2000-01.03 - Added a link to University
Currents to the main page.
- 1999.12.22 - Added EP3D3 page and Nuclear
Technology Diploma page.
- 1999.10.07 - Added a link to Radiation
Technology at Work by MDS Nordion to the main
page and update the career links page with
some new links.
- 1999.09.22 - Added Essential concepts
- 1999.09.13 - Added link to the Annual CNS / CNA Student
Conference on the Universities Committee
- 1999.09.13 - Added link to the Indian Nuclear
Power Corporation to the main page and a
link to Nu-Power to the
- 1999.09.08 - Added Nuclear Engineering Research and Education Links (Who's
- 1999.09.08 - Added link to Canadian
Universities/ UniversitÚs Canadiennes.
- 1999.09.01 - Added links to WWW
Virtual Library: Nuclear Engineering, The
Virtual Nuclear Tourist and WebElements
Periodic Table on the main page.
- 1999.08.31 - Updated course pages and fine tuned page frames.
- 1999.06.30 - Added WONUC paper on ionizing radiation by Jerry Cuttler to
the Nuclear Facts and Opinions page.
- 1999.06.28 - Added link to Morgan
Brown's CNS Manitoba Branch page to the main
page. - Added course material to the science teachers'
- 1999.06.21 - Added link to a short note on counting
statistics by Dr. Esam Hussein to the main
- 1999.05.26 - Added the International Nuclear Society Council (INSC) link
to the main page.
- 1999.05.12 - Added Teaching page.
- 1999.04.08 - Added Nuclear Power: Energy
for Today and Tomorrow link to the main page.
- 1999.02.24 - Added science teachers' course
- 1999.01.28 - Added Email list to career
- 1999.01.11 - Added web counter to the main page.
- 1998.12.19 - Added Engineering 2CO3
- 1998.11.19 - Added CELL and FLUX to the download
- 1998.10.27 - Added One world, one village ...
to the Nuclear Facts page.
- 1998.10.23 - Added the U of Texas ANS Student Chapter link to the main
- 1998.10.15 - Added PEO to the Career page
and a Facts page to the Reference pages.
- 1998.10.08 - Added Career page and some
new links for news and journals.
- 1998.10.07 - Added Reference pages.
- 1998.10.06 - Added PCTRAN to the download
- 1998.10.04 - Added the Universities Committee
and the download pages.
- 1998.09.28 - Added EP716 course information
- 1998.09.25 - Added link to Henrick Ericksson's Nuclear Power Plant Simulation
Java Applet on the home page.
- 1998.09.24 - Added PKSIM download to EP704 page. (Later moved to download
- 1998.09.18 - Added frame for Menu. Cleaned up links on all pages.
- 1998.09.14 - Initial site creation.